Monday, June 20, 2011

New Stuff and I'm Super Stressed Out

I'm super stressed out, getting relocate from the east coast to the west coast and I haven't secured a job in LA yet. I don't know how I'm going to get my furniture out there or my car since I haven't been able to save as much as I wanted. I haven't sold as much as I wanted to... I keep making stuff, which always relaxes me, but I don't know how to get the stuff sold. I keep getting added to treasuries on etsy and people favorite my items, but how do you get people to actually purchase stuff. I don't think I'm all that great at marketing... my passion is creating things.







I wish I could transition to just making stuff all day. I want to find my nitch, but there are so many talented people out there, sometimes I feel like I'm just getting lost in the shuffle. I don't really have as much time as I would like to make stuff... My move date is coming up so quick and I feel like I haven't done anything... almost a month away... I have a table at Art Carnage in Vienna this month, and I hope to sell at least a few items and make a few new clients....

www.blackroqs.etsy.com

No comments: